Frequently Asked Questions & What To Expect:
- Hair falls out 14 – 21 days post treatment.
- Area is smooth and hair free for a period of time between treatments.
- A series of 5-7 treatments are recommended.
- Hair should be dark.
- No hair growth needed – shave 24 hours prior to all laser hair removal treatments (short stubble is recommended).
- No tweezing or waxing 3 weeks prior to treatment.
- Can treat any & all areas of the body including full Brazilian for men & women.
Q. Does it include both Underarms or just one?
A. An Underarm treatment includes both Underarms.
Q. Does the laser destroy all types of hair?
A. The laser works best on dark, course hair. It does NOT work on blonde, red, grey or white hair. The Med Spa has a licensed electrologist available and can permanently remove all hairs types and tones.
Q. Can laser treatments be done on all skin tones?
A. Yes we have equipment that can safely treat all skin tones.
Q. Can you have Laser treatments if you are tan or tanning? How long so you have to quit tanning to have treatments?
A. Yes we have equipment that can safely treat tanned skin.
Q. What is included in a Bikini Line treatment?
A. The pubic hair outside the panty line.
Q. What is included in a Brazilian Bikini treatment?
A. Complete removal of hair in the bikini area. Some choose to leave a small amount and some clients decide to remove all the hair from the front to the back. Each individual is different.
Q. Do I have to shave the hair before treatment or can the hair be long?
A. Hair MUST be shaved 1-2 days before treatment. We can NOT treat hair with any length to it.
Q. Can I continue to shave, wax or tweeze during the course of my treatments?
A. No tweezing or waxing the area for 3 weeks prior to treatments. Only shaving is allowed between treatments. Remember to shave 24 hours prior to each treatment.
Q. How often do I need to do the Laser treatments?
A. Treatments are done once every 6-8 weeks depending on the area being treated.
Q: What should most people expect after treatment?
A: Most people experience some mild redness and tenderness in the area shortly after treatment. This will subside within minutes. In some cases the redness could last longer, but will still be mild and temporary.
Q. What are your business hours?
A. Our business hours are Monday thur Thursday 9am to 5 pm and Friday 9 am to 3 pm.
Q. Do you have a cancellation policy?
A. Yes, there is a mandatory $25.00 fee for any appointment changes or cancellations made less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time. You are able to call, leave a voice mail or send a quick email within 24 hours of appointment to avoid the fee.
Anti-Aging Skin Correction
- We Safely treat all skin types.
- Brown spots surface and slough off 7 – 14 days post treatment.
- Broken vessels & redness virtually disappear when treated.
- Stimulates collagen production.
- Each treatment turns back the signs of aging 5 – 7 years.
- Softens lines & wrinkles.
- Reduces pore size & Acne lesions.
- A series of treatments is recommended.
- Typically we treat every 2 – 3 weeks.
- Able to treat face, chest, hands or any area of the body.